Polystyrene Shape Molding Machine operation process, you do a few points?
For now the use of Polystyrene Shape Molding Machine has been very common, people familiar with the new products get started quickly, of course, and we are now electronic technology are inseparable. Polystyrene Shape Molding Machine is used in computer numerical control, the use of CAD software with Polystyrene Shape Molding Machine application software, only need to size and graphics into the CAD, polystyrene machine to generate graphics, do the compilation process, and then generate Polystyrene Shape Molding Machine code, directly converted to CNC Polystyrene Shape Molding Machine for cutting use, this programming is very easy, a little computer knowledge will chat high school students can learn within half a day, mainly people now on the computer Aspects are no strangers.
Although the machine is very simple to work, but in the work of the problems encountered and the solution is a realistic process, flexible use you will find this device can bring you unexpected benefits. So we operate in accordance with the rules of use is necessary, may wish to take a look at what you do a few?
1. Before powering, check all the air supply, water source and power supply of the machine. If the filter is in the working state, whether the grounding of the machine is loose or not, and whether the cable connector and the socket are intact and clear the equipment Run all the debris
2. Before the operation must be confirmed without external interference, all normal, the cutting of the plate hanging on the cutting platform, the plate can not exceed the cutting range (Note: in the hoisting to be careful)
3. When the system power is turned on, do not accidentally press the operation button on the control cabinet during the system startup to avoid unnecessary fault or accidental entry into the system. Maintenance menu can not enter the cutting operation menu
4. Close the switch in the distribution cabinet and check that the green light is on (green light is normal and the red light is over the limit)
5. Turn on the power supply and computer and other computers to start and then unscrew the control box on the power lock, to the CNC power supply, check the control panel panel lights on the normal
6. Connect the electric wire and adjust the voltage and tightness
7. Operators must press the normal cutting requirements into the CNC system for interface operation, is strictly prohibited into the CNC CNC internal system to prevent the loss of machine parameters and illegal changes
8. Open the CAD drawing, enter the cutting parts of the program, CNC polystyrene machine used on the U disk must be dedicated, non-working U disk into the Polystyrene Shape Molding Machine system to prevent the virus invasion
9. In the event of an emergency, press the red power switch immediately to prevent accidents
CNC Polystyrene Shape Molding Machine, although as an early processing equipment, but frequent switching machine not only reduces the efficiency of the equipment at the same time there are losses, enterprises should be reasonable planning cutting time, as far as possible one-time, large quantities of cutting tasks, Minimize downtime caused by repairs.
Mechanical maintenance and maintenance 1, a week to clean up the dust and dirt inside the machine, all electrical cabinet should be closed dust. 2, the rails should always clean up, remove dust and other debris, racks should always wipe, add lubricants, to ensure lubrication and no debris. 3, often check the straightness of the track and the machine's vertical degree, found that the normal maintenance and debugging in a timely manner.